Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chapter IX: Week 6

Chapter IX
Week 6
March 7th - 13th


This week, after 5 weeks 1 day of having an umbilical chord, it finally fell off!
We were very excited because this meant another exciting first:

Bathtime!
3/9/2010
9lbs. 1oz.

Fritz apprehensively looked at the water -
"It's not too cold now, is it?" he asked.
Don't worry Fritz, it's the perfect temperature.

"Bath time"

Okay, I'll give it a try...


"Testing the Water"

Why yes, it feels very, very nice!

"Bathtime = AWESOME"

Fritz calmly sat in the water, and enjoyed being shampooed and rinsed.


"I could to this all day"

After his first thorough cleaning, Fritz cuddled up in a nice warm towel.

"Snug and dry"


"Doggone cute"

3 comments:

  1. I love my nephew!! I'm so proud of how he is growing! Good job, Alicia and Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just like Alicia was at that age! A little baldy. Alicia, you were right, he's starting to get his baby chub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is DARLING! can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete