Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chapter XV




Chapter XV







Fritz's first day at the beach

5/15/2010 was a big day for Fritz. On this day, he traveled with Momma and Poppa to the beach.
"SPF 50"
Momma said this sunscreen is SPF 50 and will protect me.
"I guess that sounds good", says Fritz.

"WHOA"
Wait just a second there woman, you mean you have to PUT it on me to protect me? Ummm, I don't think so!
Okay. Maybe just spot test it on my hand there.
Hmmm. Guess that wasn't so bad after all.
My legs too? Ughhh.
Well, I guess I do feel protected.
I guess sunscreen is cool with me.
Thanks Momma for taking care of me!
So, uhh, what's all this brown stuff around the towel? Sand, you say?
WHOA. First sunscreen. Now this. The beach is kinda weird.
It feels wet. and dry. and soft. and. and. weird.
I just don't understand what it is!?
Will it...will it ever come off of me?
Hmmm, this sand is very interesting.
Let's take a walk around the beach.




The waves were too rough for me to get my toes wet, but I like the beach alot, it's pretty cool after all! I can't wait to go to another beach soon.
Hofmann family at the beach
"Pushup"
Fritz adheres to a strict and rigorous beach workout routine.

" 50"
Barely breaking a sweat, Fritz knocks out pushup after pushup
"99..."
More bored than exhausted, Fritz decides to move on to something new.
"Steel"
After his 100th pushup, Fritz shoots the camera his signature gaze

"Electric Beach"




2 comments:

  1. Could Fritz possibly be any cuter?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add that your comments for the photos are very entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete