January 31st
On this day in 2010...
HI! You came here looking for an update with more cute pictures of me on my birthday, right?
Well don't worry, there will be tons of pictures up real soon!
For now, you can coo about me in my sweet blue aloha shirt - it matches my eyes, right?
Fritz is 1 year old! from Hofmann on Vimeo.
In the meantime, talk a walk down memory lane with me, and watch this video of highlights from my first year.
Love,
Fritz
This is a wonderful video! I cried!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Grant this video is amazing!
ReplyDeleteCelia and I loved watching this. As soon as it was over she asked for more. Did Fritz like his Haba toys?
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely amazing!! Way to go! Gotta share it with my while family. =)
ReplyDeleteFritz,
ReplyDeleteHave your director / producer give me a call. Tell him I'm very impressed! I think I can find him a job in Hollywood. I know people.
-Andy Putnam